RISAFoot provides stand-alone and integrated analysis, plus design and drawing of spread footings and pedestals. RISAFoot is the best because it automates every step from analysis to design to drawing and it goes beyond simple issues to handle complex situations, such as biaxial bending, uplift and property boundaries.
Automatically check bearing pressure, sliding, overturning, and uplift. Designs both footing reinforcement (bottom and top) and pedestal steel and exports DXF details. View detailed reports for each footing, including bearing pressure plots and reinforcement sketches. RISAFoot will create DXF plans, sections, and details of your footing for export to your favorite CAD package.
RISAFoot is the complete solution for individual spread footings. RISAFoot allows you to define your own load combinations, including bi-axial loads and bearing increase factors. When architectural constraints require a shift, you can directly specify the required eccentricities. Even handle lot lines and utilities by specifying a fixed distance from a column in both directions.
RISAFoot handles all the standard serviceability checks: bearing pressure, sliding, overturning, and uplift. RISAFoot automatically sizes each footing, and then designs both the footing and pedestal using the latest ACI codes. You get layouts for both top and bottom footing reinforcement, as well as main steel and ties in the pedestal.
- Load Application : Apply vertical loads, shears, and moments, in both directions simultaneously. Self weight and overburden are calculated automatically.
- Soil Analysis : Calculate exact biaxial soil bearing distributions using advanced computational methods.
- Footing Optimization : Determine the optimum footing length, width and thickness to satisfy soil bearing, bending, shear, uplift, and boundary criteria.
- Pedestal Design : Create a full pedestal design for axial loads, biaxial bending and shear with specific results for longitudinal bars, development and ties.
- Overturning & Sliding Checks : Separate load contributions for overturning and stabilizing forces satisfy the desired safety factor. Sliding checks verify that the applied forces can be resisted by the calculated soil friction force and user-defined passive soil resistance.
- Integration : Full integration with RISA-2D, RISA-3D and the RISA Building System brings productivity to a higher level. Manage all project footings in one model, in one file, and within the same environment as your structure.
- All loads are automatically applied and all footings are optimized at once. Changes can literally be handled in minutes rather than hours or days, letting you investigate more design options and helping you adjust on fast-track projects. Detailed foundation plans are automatically generated in seconds.
FOOTINGS is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis of rigid rectangular spread footings with up to 8 total piers, and for either uniaxial or biaxial resultant eccentricities.
RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
RISA-3D is an accurate tool for creating 3D models of buildings and other beam structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID