GaLa Reinforcement is a free program, developed as a part of Dr. Ilia Alashki Ph. D. thesis in 1997-2002. It is still one of the most powerful programs in the world for calculation of crack widths and cracked concrete stiffness degradation. The program supports non-linear creep, arbitrary cross section geometry, arbitrary reinforcement layout, axial load with double bending moments, etc.
Concrete Design Codes:
- ACI 318-99, AASHTO LRFD 1997
- Eurocode 2
- BS 8110
- CSA-A23. 3-94
- BDS 1988, BDS HT 1989
- NZS 3101-95
- DIN 1045
- UBC 97
- Design Section: The program calculates the necessary area of reinforcing bars.
- Check Section: The program checks the capacity of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
- Failure Surface: The program calculates and draws interaction failure surfaces of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
- Stress-strain: The program calculates the strains and stresses of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
- 1/r - EI: The program calculates the curvatures and stiffnesses of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
- 1/r - EI chart: The program calculates and draws the curvature and stiffness charts of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
- Crack widths: The program calculates the crack width and space between the cracks of R/C cross-section with predefined reinforcement.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
CADRE Profiler is used to design section profiles and determine their geometric properties for custom beam cross sections which can be composed of different materials
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID