Advanced Tool for Engineering Nonlinear Analysis. Software for analysis of concrete and reinforced concrete structures. ATENA stands for Advanced Tool for Engineering Nonlinear Analysis.
Simulates real behavior of concrete and reinforced concrete structures including concrete cracking, crushing and reinforcement yielding. Gives engineers the power to check and verify their concrete stuctures in a user friendly and unique graphical enviroment. ATENA has over 1000 installations worldwide (Germany, Japan, India, China, USA, Finland, UK, Italy, South Korea, Australia, Thailand… etc. ).
Key Features :
- Simulates the real behaviour of reinforced concrete structures
- 3D environment
- User friendly modelling of reinforcement
- Unigue visualization of crack propagation
- Real-time display of results even during the nonlinear analysis
- Based on finite element method and fracture mechanics
- Advanced material models for concrete, reinforcement, steel, rock, soil and masonry
- Support for the analysis of modern fibre reinforced concrete materials: SHCC, ECC, HPRFC, UHPFRC
- Dynamics, statics, creep, thermal and moisture analyses
THERMAL is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of considering the thermal effects for a steel building or structure.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID