Tribby3d is a simple yet powerful cloud based structural engineering software for computing tributary areas of column and wall elements.
Model structures directly in the app or import floor layouts as dxf files. Compute the tributary areas of the column and wall elements and download the results as an Excel file, ready to be used for structural design. By using geometric methods, Tribby3d can analyze and estimate tributary areas without the need for a detailed FE model, making it particularly appropriate for early stage design.
- DRAW MODELS: Tribby3d is equipped with a 2D model editor allowing you to draw floors, columns and walls directly in your browser.
- ANALYZE TRIBS: Given a set of floors, columns and walls, Tribby3d computes the individual elements’ tributary area ready to be plugged into your design calculations.
- EXPORT EXCEL: In addition to the visual feedback in the editor, the analysis results from the tributary area computation can be downloaded to excel files.
- IMPORT DXF: As an alternative approach to drawing models in the editor – floors, columns and walls can be imported to Tribby3d by dxf files.
- SAVE PROJECTS: Tribby3d allows you to save your projects and models in the app, enabling you to access your models at any time.
* Tribby3d download link provides freeware version of the software.
ASCE705I is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of determining ice loading due to freezing rain on structural steel members per the ASCE 7-05 Code.
Program DynaPile was developed to compute the dynamic stiffness of single piles or pile groups.
DynaMat uses a three dimensional hybrid method to estimate the equivalent dynamic stiffness and damping of machine foundations.
SHAFT is a computer program used to evaluate the axial capacity and the short-term, load-settlement curves of drilled shafts or bored piles in various types of soils.
ASCE702W is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of wind loading analysis for buildings and structures per the ASCE 7-02 Code.
Submit a review about Tribby3d software with your social media profile