The software affords exceptional design refinement, which naturally leads to the most efficient deployment of roof decks. It provides a sophisticated approach, devoid of the simplifications, conservatism and inevitable compromises of traditional design techniques.
- This calculation checks the design of Tata Steel structural roof decks subject to perpendicular imposed loads. In plane loading is not checked in these calculations, contact TATA technical department if needed.
- The calculation allows you to analyse any selected roof deck of up to 4 spans, the end spans may be defined as cantilevers. Extended end laps of between 10% and 20% of span can be included, with a different deck thickness at each side with up to 20 loads per span, 20 loads per support, 8 different load cases and 20 load combinations.
- Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-3: General rules – Supplementary rules for cold formed members and sheeting
- UK National Annex NA to BS EN 1993-1-3:2006
- Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-5: Plated structural elements
- UK National Annex NA to BS EN 1993-1-5:2007
- Eurocode 9: Design of aluminium structures - Part 1-4: Cold-formed structural sheeting
- UK National Annex NA to BS EN 1999-1-4:2007
Assumptions and limitations
- The calculation is intended for use in the analysis and design of structural decking used to support roof elements.
- Deflection is calculated by using unfactored load combinations.
* RoofDek Analysis download link provides freeware version of the software.
ROOFDECK is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis and design of roofs with steel deck.
COP is an innovative computer program for the design of joints in steel and composite structures.
Slab on metal deck analysis and design (both composite and form deck) per SDI and ACI 318-99.
The app is useful for analyzing the results of a nonlinear static analysis (pushover analysis) based on Eurocode 8, N2 method.
Zephyr is a tool to assist engineers deal with Wind analysis for buildings in accordances with Eurocode 1 part 1-4
Submit a review about RoofDek Analysis software with your social media profile