PlanGrid is a construction app that lets contractors and architects collaborate with all their project plans, specs and photos. The platform provides real-time updates and seamless file synchronization over Wi-Fi and cellular networks. PlanGrid replaces paper blueprints, brings the benefits of version control to construction teams, and is a collaborative platform for sharing construction information like field markups, progress photos and issues tracking.
Construction punchlist app
- Customizable construction punch lists to create & track issues
- Track & resolve punchlist items in record time
- Instant notification of construction project & punchlist report changes
Construction plans & blueprint app
- Real-time access to construction punchlists, blueprints, documents & daily reports
- Instant sync of all markups and notes across all platforms
- Easily spot blueprint differences
- Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
- Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
Construction management & report app
- Construction management tools like RFIs and submittals
- Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable and downloadable
- Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
- Advanced filters to quickly find the construction plans you need
* PlanGrid download link provides trial version of the software for Windows, Android and IOS.
This simple, yet efficient, construction management software is aimed at providing an overall preview of the project progress for top level management.
The Industrial Waste Management Evaluation Model software is designed to assist you in determining the most appropriate waste management unit design to minimize or avoid adverse ground water impacts.
This software is a complete hydrology package included as a number of separate executable files.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
Fieldwire connects your entire field team, from the project manager all the way down to each specialty contractor's foreman, on one construction management platform.
CYPECAD was brought about to carry out the analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, subject to horizontal and vertical forces, for houses, buildings and civil work projects.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID