Need an easy and accurate way to study a slip surface to find factors of safety against failure, and to check the improvements from reinforcement? Slope performs two-dimensional slope stability analysis using the slices methods and presents the results in a clear graphical format.
Slope is an everyday engineering tool which is quick and easy to use for a wide range of slope stability problems. Slope is feature rich and will aid in the assessment of slopes and the design of engineering solutions for slope stability problems. A one stop engineering tool for this problem type, allowing the user to deal with soils and rock material as standard.
The program offers you a variety of established methods for calculating interslice forces. Choose from Fellenius or Swedish slip circle analysis, the Bishop horizontal method or the constant inclined method. For non-circular slip surfaces, the software offers you the equivalent Janbu methods. Slope also includes a variably inclined interslice force method which ensures that each slice is in equilibrium, both vertically and horizontally.
This essential slope analysis software analyses reinforcing elements such as soil nails, rock bolts, ground anchors and geotextiles to BS8007/BS8081. You can specify water pressure, material shear strength, surface loads and horizontal ground acceleration. Slope checks a range of slip circles and gives you the option to force slips through a point or keep them tangential to a strata.
- Analysis of reinforcing elements - soil nails, rock bolts, ground anchors and geotextiles - to BS8007/BS8081
- A variety of means of specifying water pressure including hydrostatic below a phreatic surface, piezometric or Ru values
- A variety of methods of specifying material shear strength including drained or undrained parameters which may vary with depth
- A range of circle centres with variable radius or with all circles passing through a fixed point, or tangent to a surface; there is an option to extend the grid if required to find the minimum factor of safety
- Aurface loads may be specified together with horizontal ground acceleration
- Full graphical output.
* Oasys Slope download link provides trial version of the software.
Slide3 is a powerful, user-friendly, 3D limit equilibrium slope stability analysis program for all types of soil and rock slopes, embankments, earth dams, and retaining walls.
Slide is the most comprehensive slope stability analysis software available, complete with finite element groundwater seepage analysis, rapid drawdown, sensitivity and probabilistic analysis and support design.
STABLPRO has been developed specifically for users to ease their modeling process and to enhance the graphical observation of slope boundaries and critical slip surfaces.
Solve your geotechnical problem with powerful two-dimensional geotechnical finite element design software.
Greta analyses the stability of a gravity retaining wall and determines the bending moments and shear forces within the wall.
Pdisp is for engineers who need software for soil displacement analysis, soil settlement calculations and soil displacement design.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Oasys Slope software with your social media profile