Beam Foundation Analysis (GEMS) is a feature rich, easy to use finite element modelling software for beam foundations. Package includes analysis of beam foundations using discrete spring-bed model and elastic half-space model.
- One Click Computation: One click computation and analysis for all load cases and models.
- Analysis Models: Analysis of the beam foundation using both/either models.
- Load Cases: Multiple load cases could be considered.
- Beam Diagram: Graphical representation of the Plan and Elevation View of the beam foundation.
- Loading Diagrams: Graphical representation of loading diagrams for each load case.
- Unit System: Data can be input in either SI units or ‘Commonly used American units’ (Kips for force and foot for length).
- Export: Export results to Microsoft Word & Excel
- Loads & Moments: The loading may consist of several concentrated loads & moments.
- Uniform Loads: Multiple uniformly distributed loads can be specified.
- Beam Weight: Self-weight of the beam may be included if required.
- Beam Dimensions: Different depths and breadths could be given for the beam. RCC inverted T beam sections and RSJ s could be considered by prescribing EI values directly.
- Prescribed Displacements & Rotations: Vertical displacements and rotations could be prescribed if required.
* GEMS - Beam Foundation Analysis download link provides trial version of the software.
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
BEAMD is the complete and totally integrated solution for RC beam design, detailing, drafting and scheduling.
Advance Steel is specifically designed for structural engineers and steel detailers who require professional and easy-to-use BIM structural steel detailing software that automates the production of drawings, BOMs and NC files.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID