The FB-Deep computer program is a Windows based program used to estimate the static axial capacity of drilled shafts and driven piles. The drilled shaft methodology is based upon Federal Highway Administration reports. Driven pile methodology utilizes two types of analyses: SPT and CPT.
- SPT methodology is based on empirical correlations between cone penetrometer tests and standard penetration tests for typical Florida soil types. Unit end bearing resistance and unit skin friction resistance versus SPT N values are given in the FDOT research bulletin RB-121, for the different soil types.
- Driven pile capacity calculated using CPT data can be determined by three separate methods.
- The first method is the Schmertmann method proposed by Schmertmann in 1978 (AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Manual).
- The second method is the LCPC method proposed by Bustamante and Gianeselli for the French Highway Department in 1982.
- The third method is the UF method proposed by Bloomquist, McVay and Hu for the FDOT in 2007.
This download is a demo version. Demo version has the file save feature disabled. Note: The Demo version can not be used to update a licensed version.
* FB-Deep download link provides demo version of the software.
APILE is used to compute the axial capacity, as a function of depth, of a driven pile in clay, sand, or mixed-soil profiles.
SHAFT is a computer program used to evaluate the axial capacity and the short-term, load-settlement curves of drilled shafts or bored piles in various types of soils.
LPILE is a special-purpose program based on rational procedures for analyzing a pile under lateral loading using the p-y method.
The FB-MultiPier analysis program is a nonlinear finite element analysis program capable of analyzing multiple bridge pier structures interconnected by bridge spans.
The BRUFEM program is used to perform automated finite element modeling, analysis, and load rating of highway bridges using a complete 3-D model.
Pile Technician was developed for the FDOT to provide a fast and efficient manner of entering Pile data to calculate payment for work preformed by the contractor.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about FB-Deep software with your social media profile