CAD File Converter is the key that gives you access to drawings in the most common CAD formats, by making them compatible with your own graphic programs - even if not the latest versions - visualising them and printing in PDF format.
It can import drawings in DWG, DXF and DXB from version 12 to the most recent version, as well as drawings and maps in every kind of DWF format, compressed and uncompressed. All drawings can be quickly visualised in a preview or transformed into DXF and DWG, again - versions 12 to 2011, in DWF binary, ASCII, compressed or uncompressed.
Main functions are:
- Import-export of various DWG, DXF and DXB formats from versions 12 to versions 2011.
- Import and export of DWF format.
- Taking ACIS solid modeling and transforming into mesh for use in most 3D programs if exported in version 12.
- Quick preview function for all formats
- Exporting DWG, DXF, DXF and DWF files in PDF format
- supporting several DWF formats (compressed, not compressed, bimary, ascii, encoded. etc)
- Multiple documents and folders conversion
- Scaled fully configured PDF ready for printing
- Drag and drop support. File and folders can be dragged into the CAD File Converter Window.
* To use the program for 15 days, you have the fill the form at below url:
* Cad File Converter download link provides trial version of the software for Windows and Mac.
A lite and fast dwg viewer, browse, view, measure, print DWG, DXF, DWF files. Supports AutoCAD drawing format from R2. 5 to the latest version 2013.
A9Convert is a command line program to convert DWG/DXF to different versions of DWG/DXF.
ZWCAD Viewer is a lightweight and free software to open DWG, DXF, DWF and DWT file formats from version R12 to 2013.
progeCAD is the low-cost CAD alternative which reliably edits DWG files from most versions of AutoCAD. progeCAD also uses toolbars, icons and commands similar to those used in Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
Domus. Cad is a program for architectural 3D design which allows you to face 3D design with the same simplicity as a traditional 2D design.
A light CAD viewer for fast, precisely and conveniently opening CAD files.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID