Civil engineers on 5 continents use AxisVM for the analysis of structures with confidence that their final engineering product will meet the most up-to-date engineering analysis and design requirements. For nearly 25 years, AxisVM has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software.
Today, continuing in the same tradition, AxisVM has evolved into a completely integrated building analysis and design environment. The system built around a physical object based graphical user interface, powered by targeted new special purpose algorithms for analysis and design, with interfaces for drafting and manufacturing, is redefining standards of integration, productivity and technical innovation.
- Structural analysis software that is intuitive and graphically driven so it is exceptionally easy to use and truly easy to start.
- Available Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Czech, Romanian, Slovak, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, Serbian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese.
- Linear, nonlinear, buckling, vibration, seismic and dynamic analysis for truss, beam, rib, membrane, plate and shell two dimension and three dimension structures. Pushover and time history analysis.
- Code checking and design modules for steel, concrete and timber materials.
- Eurocode Design: EN1990, EN1991, EN1992, EN1993, EN1995, EN1997, EN1998
- Import/Export to DXF, IFC, SDNF, ASCII, STL file formats and many others. Direct exchange with Tekla Structures.
- Dynamic report maker with image and table captures automatically updated with model changes.
* AxisVM download link provides trial version of the software.
Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics, shell structures, dynamic analysis, concrete design, truss, frame, plate
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
AStrutTie is a strut-tie model analysis/design software for concrete members with disturbed stress regions.
Our 13-module structural suite with a broad range of design solutions required by the structural engineers of today, including concrete, steel, and masonry.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over forty structural analysis, design and detailing programs.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID