The SMDS software is a component software package specifically designed to engineer masonry. Concrete masonry and clay masonry software for allowable stress design and strength design according to 1995-2008 TMS 402/ACI 530/ASCE 5 or the 2000-2009 IBC. Includes reinforced and unreinforced walls, shear walls, columns, lintels, custom face shell thicknesses, 14 & 16 inch units, interaction diagrams and much more.
Design of these structural elements:
- walls loaded in-plane or out-of-plane, and columns.
- design of walls that are either reinforced or unreinforced
- design of all elements by either allowable stress or strength
- calculation of member forces from external loads, boundary
- conditions and spans
- graphical illustration of interaction diagrams for walls and
- design for combined axial load and bending moment
- design for shear and of shear reinforcing when required
- calculation of development length and lap splices
- calculation of deflections for P-delta effect
- inclusion of special requirements for special and intermediate
- shear walls
NCMAs Direct Design Software can reduce the time required to engineer many single-story masonry structures from days to just minutes.
Our 13-module structural suite with a broad range of design solutions required by the structural engineers of today, including concrete, steel, and masonry.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
CYPECAD was brought about to carry out the analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, subject to horizontal and vertical forces, for houses, buildings and civil work projects.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID