TRENCH is a user friendly, affordable, and versatile software program that evaluates the stability of slurry supported trenches and panels for 2D and 3D analyses. With TRENCH analyze in a few minutes what would take hours to do by hand.
Trench offers a number of user friendly features that simplify the evaluation of safety factors of slurry supported trenches and panels.
- 2D and 3D wedge stability computations of slurry filled trenches and panels.
- Active pressure or wedge search methods available for 2D analysis.
- Define multiple soil profiles for comparison.
- Custom surcharge patterns to simulate crane loadings.
- Easily perform parametric studies varying any combination of soil strength, groundwater, slurry density etc.
- Comprehensive user friendly output and input reports.
- Fast reliable computations.
- Safety factors are calculated and reported from the top to the bottom of the trench
* Trench download link provides trial version of the software.
Steel-Connect is a user friendly affordable software steel connection design aid for the typical structural engineer. Typical steel connections can be designed in less time using the autodesign feature or user specified steel connections can be investigated.
DeepFND is a powerful interactive software for deep foundation and pile design. Axial, lateral, settlement, structural and geotechnical analysis options.
HelixPile is a user friendly, modern and powerful software program for the design of helical piles.
SnailPlus is a powerful soil nailing wall analysis and design software program. SnailPlus analyzes soil nailing walls according to FHWA design standards and methodologies.
SiteMaster is a modern and powerful software program for processing and presenting inclinometer readings.
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Trench software with your social media profile