TRENCH is a user friendly, affordable, and versatile software program that evaluates the stability of slurry supported trenches and panels for 2D and 3D analyses. With TRENCH analyze in a few minutes what would take hours to do by hand.
Trench offers a number of user friendly features that simplify the evaluation of safety factors of slurry supported trenches and panels.
- 2D and 3D wedge stability computations of slurry filled trenches and panels.
- Active pressure or wedge search methods available for 2D analysis.
- Define multiple soil profiles for comparison.
- Custom surcharge patterns to simulate crane loadings.
- Easily perform parametric studies varying any combination of soil strength, groundwater, slurry density etc.
- Comprehensive user friendly output and input reports.
- Fast reliable computations.
- Safety factors are calculated and reported from the top to the bottom of the trench
* Trench download link provides trial version of the software.
Steel-Connect is a user friendly affordable software steel connection design aid for the typical structural engineer. Typical steel connections can be designed in less time using the autodesign feature or user specified steel connections can be investigated.
HelixPile is a user friendly, modern and powerful software program for the design of helical piles.
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
Steel-Beam is a user-friendly robust program that allows the combined stress evaluation of steel beams and steel columns under combined axial and flexural loads.
Heave determines the stability of a vertical cut excavation in soft soils. Multiple layers, different water tables, and surcharge loads are taken into account.
DYNAN can be used for the dynamic analysis under transient and random loading in the time domain.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID