Snail Plus is our soil nail analysis software. While soil nailing is also available in our DeepXcav software program, SnailPlus was created to bring all the necessary capabilities into one package. The software follows the FHWA methodology for the design of soil nail walls, in an interactive environment built on the DeepEX basic layout. This means that you can include all intermediate construction stages for your soil nail wall, include 3D loads, all in an interactive environment. Last, SnailPlus is the only software that produces a full printable report of all design calculations.
SnailPlus - Soil nail software capabilities
- Interactive environment
- Automatic failure
- search methods
- Full list of calculations and equations
- Include all stages
- Circular failure search
- FHWA design standards
- Model wizard
- Circular+Active and Passive wedge analysis
- Two stage facing available
- Include all design sections of the excavation into one file
- Block type analysis
- Shotcrete facing analysis
- Groundwater and flownet modeling
- User defined failure surface analysis
- Head plate checks
- 3D loads and other surcharge effects
- Morgenstern Price, Spencer, Bishop analysis methods.
- Export reports to PDF and Word.
* SnailPlus download link provides trial version of the software.
DeepFND is a powerful interactive software for deep foundation and pile design. Axial, lateral, settlement, structural and geotechnical analysis options.
HelixPile is a user friendly, modern and powerful software program for the design of helical piles.
SiteMaster is a modern and powerful software program for processing and presenting inclinometer readings.
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
Trench is a user friendly, affordable, and versatile software program that evaluates the stability of slurry supported trenches and panels for 2D and 3D analyses.
Steel-Beam is a user-friendly robust program that allows the combined stress evaluation of steel beams and steel columns under combined axial and flexural loads.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID