Dartis bearing capacity calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering “shear failure”. Main features that distinguish this product from other tools in this field are as follows:
- Introduction of unlimited soil layers.
- Exporting fine calculation results to MS word format.
- Employment of various methods, Hansen, Meyerhof, vesic, prandtl, reissner, etc
- Alteration of general factor of safety.
- Strength reduction factor may be assigned for friction angle using das method
- possibility to define load eccentricity in B and l directions
* Dartis Bearing Capacity download link provides trial version of the software.
Bearing Capacity of Shallow Foundations
SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering both shear failure and settlement.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
Dynamic Analysis of Shallow and Deep Foundations
DYNAN can be used for the dynamic analysis under transient and random loading in the time domain.
Dartis Proctor Suite is a soil mechanics lab testing software designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics tests and reporting.
Soil USCS & AASHTO Classification
Dartis Classify is a soil USCS & AASHTO classification software. Easily classify soils by USCS and AASHTO methods and export results to Excel.
Submit a review about Dartis Bearing Capacity software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.