Sketchup Make, introduced in May 2013, is a free-of-charge version of SketchUp Pro for home, personal, and educational use.
You can use SketchUp to explore design ideas and experiment with 3D. You can draw your home or famous buildings, use it for projects at home or school, or create fun stuff like cars, space ships, barns, or your dream house. You can share your models with others via the 3D Warehouse. And if your model has a location (you built it on a Google Earth image), you can also view it in Google Earth.
Using SketchUp Make, you can:
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, scale, and move geometry.
- Use accurate dimensions, and communicate them with text tools.
- Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
- Add pre-made textures like brick, wood, shingles and glass to your models, or create new textures.
- Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
- Soften and smooth faces.
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
- Simulate movie camera placements.
- Perform walk-throughs.
- Create presentation tours.
- Use organic modeling (Sandbox).
- Import 2D images
- Import 3D models and information
- Export 2D images of your models
- Export animations and walk-throughs as MOV or AVI files.
- Create geo-located models and place them in Google Earth.
- Export a Google Earth file directly in KMZ format.
- Share SketchUp models to the 3D Warehouse. For models that have a location in Google Earth, the upload creates a SketchUp (.skp), a Google Earth (.kmz), and a Collada (.zip) file.
- Print the portion of your model that is displayed in the SketchUp drawing window.
- Print and export raster images at a resolution you choose.
- Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language
* SketchUp Make download link provides free for non-commercial use version of the software for Windows 32 Bit, Windows 64 Bit and Mac OS X.
SketchUp Pro is the most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
VEAS is an exclusive app for helping project managers and civil engineers to easily manage their resources and make their project more cost efficient.
LibreCAD is a free Open Source personal CAD application for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
Copan Pro is a very functional and user-friendly desktop/netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates and for drafting and plotting survey maps and plans/plats.
The simplestand versatile software for highway engineering and design with special features for low cost rural roads and hill roads, tunnels.
Copan Pro for Android is a hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID