EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
It features a Full GUI (Graphical User Interface) for pre-processing or post-processing and uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for plane trusses for its analysis needs.
- Full GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Linear static analysis of 2D Trusses (*1)
- 2 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node
- Elastic (Spring) nodes
- Computation of Node x, y Translations
- Computation of Element Axial Forces
- Computation of Element Axial Stresses
- Computation of Element Axial Strains
- Computation of Constraint Reactions
- Computation of Spring forces
* EngiLab Rod.2D download link provides trial version of the software.
EngiLab Beam. 2D 2014 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
EngiLab Units is an easy-to-use yet powerful unit conversion tool for Windows.
The ANSRuop computer program is specialized structural analysis software, designed for scientific research as well as to aid practicing engineers.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about EngiLab Rod.2D software with your social media profile