Create powerful, fast, customized 3D images of your data with Voxler 2. Easily import data in a multitude of file formats to create stunning graphics to explore the relationships in your data set. This robust, yet easy-to-use program gives you the power to display your data in a variety of formats and colors, capture video animation of your moving model, and select from several image and data export options.
The researchers can use Voxler for
- Geoscientists studying seismic data, drill holes, petrography, and remote sensing surveys
- Environmental Professionals analyzing groundwater and soil contaminant studies
- Meteorologists compiling atmospheric studies
- Oceanologists evaluating water temperature, contaminants, and salinity surveys
- Biologists conducting organism sampling
- Bio-Technicians visualizing confocal microscopy data
- Engineers showing parameters distributed throughout the volume of an object
- Engineers requiring visualization of computational fluid dynamics
- Research and Development Groups performing numerical simulations
- Geo-Statisticians illustrating reservoir characterizations
- Seismologists modeling velocity
- Physicists tracking particles
- GIS Researchers mapping subsurfaces
- Medical Professionals analyzing MRI, CT, and ultrasound scans
- Anyone desiring to see the distribution of 3D dat
Grapher is the only graphing program you will ever need. Create powerful stunning graphs quickly and efficiently. Ideal for scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
Golden Softwares Surfer software is a full-function 3D visualization, contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows.
MapViewer is an affordable mapping and spatial analysis tool that allows you to easily produce publication-quality thematic maps
Strater is a powerful and innovative well log, borehole and cross section plotting software package for geoscientists.
PTC Mathcad is the industry standard software for solving, analyzing, and sharing your most vital engineering calculations.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID