Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
- Model and Analyze Rigid, Semi-Rigid, and Flexible Shear Wall Systems
- Wood, Steel, Masonry, and Concrete
- Support for IBC 2009, ASCE 7-10 Load Combinations
- Any diaphragm configuration/shear wall orientation
- Shear wall and diaphragm openings
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
From shear walls and retaining walls to precast, ICF, and tilt-up walls, engineers worldwide use spWall to optimize complicated wall design, reinforcing, and deflections.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
With the aid of this program the displacements and the force distribution of a sheet pile wall construction can be calculated.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
PYWALL considers soil-structure interaction by using a beam-column model and can analyze the behavior of a flexible retaining wall or soldier-pile wall with or without tiebacks or bracing systems.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID