Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design. With a program dedicated to these tasks, your job is made easier. Integrates with IES VisualAnalysis.
- Concrete slab analysis and design
- Improved! "Metal" plate bending (with any material)
- Complex geometries, irregular, holes, rounded, etc.
- Multiple plate thicknesses or solid properties
- Holes in plate
- Stiffeners or beams
- New! Elastic spring supports along a line
- Unlimited model size
- New! Customizable 'architectural' grid lines
- Automated FEA meshing
- Flexible edge and point supports
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
spMats is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of commercial building foundations and industrial mats and slabs on grade.
spSlab (formerly pcaSlab/ADOSS) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of reinforced concrete floor systems.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID