Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
- Mat foundation analysis and design
- Complex mat boundaries, including circular and polygonal templates
- Generate copies of modeling elements using rectangular or circular patterns
- Multiple mat thicknesses or soil properties
- Holes in mats
- Combined footings
- Wall footings
- Walls, grade beams, columns (for loading or stiffness)
- Improved! Pile supports with elastic stiffness, optional tension-only or compression-only
- Thickened pile caps
- Unlimited model size
- Support for codes: IBC, ASCE 7, ACI 318,
- Automated FEA meshing and soil-spring supports
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Import & Export with VisualAnalysis
- Improved usability: easy graphics and toolbar commands
- Template projects for jump-starting new projects with similar features
RISAFoundation gives you the ability to solve and optimize all types of foundation systems, including mat foundations, grade beams, pile caps, retaining walls, isolated spread footings and combined footings.
ASDIP Foundation is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of concrete footings, based on the latest IBC / ACI 318 specifications, that greatly simplifies the time-consuming calculations in any structural engineering office.
SAFE is the ultimate tool for designing concrete floor and foundation systems. From framing layout all the way through to detail drawing production, SAFE integrates every aspect of the engineering design process in one easy and intuitive environment.
FOOTINGS is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis of rigid rectangular spread footings with up to 8 total piers, and for either uniaxial or biaxial resultant eccentricities.
spMats is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of commercial building foundations and industrial mats and slabs on grade.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID