IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
- Frames, Trusses, Grids, Beams, Tanks
- Beam or Truss Members, Plate/Shell Elements
- Elastic Spring Supports
- Auto-meshed Areas (for easy wall or slab modeling)
- Tension-only/Compression-only members or spring-supports
- Cartesian, Polar, Cylindrical or Spherical Coordinates
- No built-in size limit (20, 000+ nodes are practical)
- Typical Manufactured Shapes: Steel, Wood, Aluminum, Cold-formed
- Parametric, Custom or Shapes imported from ShapeBuilder
- Just about any Material, Libraries included, Customizable!
- New: CAD-style selection box
- New: Generate linear copies
- Simple, Rigid, Semi-Rigid Connections
- Catenary Cable Elements
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
Civil engineers use AxisVM for the analysis of structures with confidence that their final engineering product will meet the most up-to-date engineering analysis and design requirements.
Very powerful Finite Element Analysis package for 2D and 3D constructions (frames and trusses).
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID