TRENCH is a user friendly, affordable, and versatile software program that evaluates the stability of slurry supported trenches and panels for 2D and 3D analyses. With TRENCH analyze in a few minutes what would take hours to do by hand.
Trench offers a number of user friendly features that simplify the evaluation of safety factors of slurry supported trenches and panels.
- 2D and 3D wedge stability computations of slurry filled trenches and panels.
- Active pressure or wedge search methods available for 2D analysis.
- Define multiple soil profiles for comparison.
- Custom surcharge patterns to simulate crane loadings.
- Easily perform parametric studies varying any combination of soil strength, groundwater, slurry density etc.
- Comprehensive user friendly output and input reports.
- Fast reliable computations.
- Safety factors are calculated and reported from the top to the bottom of the trench
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
UTexas4 is a computer software application for computing the stability of earth and earth-rock slopes and embankments.
RocPlane is an interactive software tool for performing planar rock slope stability analysis and support design.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID