spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
As a limited edition of spSlab, spBeam features torsion effects in the shear design and investigation allowing engineers to achieve more economical cross sections where coupled shear and torsion occur (in accordance with US and Canadian codes). Save more in both material and labor with the moment redistribution feature. It allows up to 20% reduction of negative moments over supports reducing reinforcement congestions in these areas.
spBeam performs a complete design for flexure and shear, and outputs resulting reinforcement schedules (including bar numbers, sizes, lengths, and spacing). Torsional effects and moment redistribution can be considered. spBeam offers a great deal of flexibility by allowing the user to modify the reinforcement configuration proposed by the program by switching from Design to Investigation mode. In the Investigation mode, the longitudinal and transverse reinforcement capacities of the entire system are computed for a given reinforcement configuration.
- Support for ACI 318-11/08/05/02/99 & CSA A23.3-04/94 design standards
- Design Mode
- Investigation Mode
- Considers Torsional effects and Moment redistribution
- Capability to add and remove self weight from both ultimate and service load combinations
- Performs a complete design for flexure and shear
- Computes the longitudinal and transverse reinforcement capacities of the entire system for a given reinforcement configuration
- Outputs reinforcement schedules (including bar numbers, sizes, lengths, and spacing)
- Interior or exterior frame location
spSlab (formerly pcaSlab/ADOSS) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of reinforced concrete floor systems.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
GaLa Reinforcement is a free program, developed as a part of Dr. Ilia Alashki Ph. D. thesis in 1997-2002.
CYPECAD was brought about to carry out the analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, subject to horizontal and vertical forces, for houses, buildings and civil work projects.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID