SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs. It automates data summarization and significantly reduces geotechnical report preparation time.
Thanks to the flexible data map mechanism, SoilStats is able to analyze different gINT files generated with different templates. It presents soil data and statistics with both texts and graphs.
- Soil layer regrouping
- Data map file setting to accommodate files generated with different template
- Multiple-files (with different data map files) analysis
- MDB and XLSX files reading
- 3D borehole visualization
- Water / moisture content analysis
- SPT N value analysis
- SPT N value estimate based on depth range
- Pocket penetrometer reading analysis
- Soil layer thickness, depth and elevation analysis
- Water level analysis
- Atterberg Limits summarization
- Search text in soil descriptions, remarks / comments, and soil symbols
- Borehole coordinates and elevation display
- Duplicated borehole numbers from different projects differentiation
- PNG, PDF and SVG file formats for exported graph
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
Using VisLog, the user will be able to enter borehole information including the stratigraphy, coordinates, ground water level, etc.
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile.
iNovoLIQ application is designed for soil liquefaction analysis based on Idriss and Boulanger, 2014 methodology.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID