SHAPE-MASSIVE provides the option of interface with RFEM and RSTAB: SHAPE-MASSIVE cross-sections are available in the library of the FEA or frame analysis software, and vice versa, it is possible to import and design the internal forces from RFEM and RSTAB in SHAPE-MASSIVE.
- Cross-section modeling using surfaces, openings, and point areas (reinforcements) limited by polygons
- Automatic or individual arrangement of stress points
- Extendable library of concrete, steel and reinforcing steel materials
- Cross-section properties of reinforced concrete and composite cross-sections
- Stress analysis with yield hypothesis according to von Mises and Tresca
- Reinforced concrete design according to
- EN 1992-1-1:2004
- DIN 1045-1:2008-08
- DIN 1045:1988-07
- ÖNORM B 4700: 2001-06-01
- For the design according to EN 1992-1-1:2004, the following National Annexes are available:
- United Kingdom NA to BS EN 1992-1-1:2004 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013-04 (Germany)
- ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2011-12 (Austria)
- Belgium NBN EN 1992-1-1 ANB:2010 (Belgium)
- Bulgaria BDS EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Bulgaria)
- Cyprus NA to CYS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2009 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2006-11 (Czech Republic)
- EN 1992-1-1 DK NA:2007-11 (Denmark)
- SFS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-10 (Finland)
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-03 (France)
- UNI EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-07 (Italy)
- LST EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Lithuania)
- NEN-EN 1992-1-1/NA:2011-11 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-04 (Poland)
- NP EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010-02 (Portugal)
- SR EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2008 (Romania)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1992-1-1:2005/A101:2006 (Slovenia)
- UNE EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010-11 (Spain)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008 (Sweden)
- In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
- Reinforced concrete design for stress-strain distribution, available safety or direct design
- Results of reinforcement list and total reinforcement area
- Printout report with option to print a short form
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over forty structural analysis, design and detailing programs.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
Advance Design is a complete integrated analysis / design software dedicated to engineers.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID