SeismoSignal constitutes an easy and efficient way to process strong-motion data, featuring a user-friendly visual interface and being capable of deriving a number of strong-motion parameters often required by engineer seismologists and earthquake engineers. SeismoSignal calculates:
- elastic and constant-ductility inelastic response spectra
- Fourier and Power spectra
- Arias (Ia) and characteristic (Ic) intensities
- Cumulative Absolute Velocity (CAV) and Specific Energy Density (SED)
- Root-mean-square (RMS) of acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Sustained maximum acceleration (SMA) and velocity (SMV)
- Effective design acceleration (EDA) Acceleration (ASI) and velocity (VSI) spectrum intensity
- predominant (Tp) and mean (Tm) periods
- Husid and energy flux plots
- Bracketed, uniform, significant and effective durations
SeismoSpect constitutes a simple and efficient platform that allows to create a personal library of ground motion records and save them all in a single file making it easy to handle and share large numbers of records.
SeismoArtif is an application capable of generating artificial earthquake accelerograms matched to a specific target response spectrum using different calculation methods and varied assumptions.
SeismoMatch is an application capable of adjusting earthquake accelerograms to match a specific target response spectrum, using the wavelets algorithm proposed by Abrahamson  and Hancock et al.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
SeismoStruct is a Finite Element package capable of predicting the large displacement behaviour of space frames under static or dynamic loading, taking into account both geometric nonlinearities and material inelasticity.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID