RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models. The program allows you to enter the parameters of the models and to generate a report with the results of the simulation. The program can help you generate a report that can be printed in order to use it in project documentation or presentation.
This revolutionary software is the only program that brings the full power of the Finite Element Method to bear on the analysis of base plates. With its incredibly easy interface and advanced computational methods, RISABase is a base plate design tool of unparalleled power.
RISABase 2. 0 Specifications
- Steel design codes: AISC 13th LRFD & ASD, 9th ASD, 2nd LRFD
- Concrete design Code: ACI 318-05
- Fully customizable (create program defaults to match your common settings)
- More than 20 different units available for display (imperial and metric)
- Comprehensive column shape database including international shapes
- Automatic baseplate size optimization based on specified max/min length, width, thickness
- Square Baseplate option for easier fabrication
- Finite element analysis of baseplate for the most realistic and accurate results
- Rigid analysis option to match hand calculation results
- Column eccentricity (from baseplate center)
- Automatic allowable bearing pressure calculations per AISC
- Stiffened connections using plates, clip angles, or channels
- Custom anchor bolt layout (great for accommodating misplaced anchor bolts in the field)
- Anchor bolt layout optimization (based on minimum spacings, edge distances)
- Shear lug analysis
- Anchor bolt strength checks for tension/shear per AISC
- Anchor bolt pullout capacity calculated per ACI 318 Appendix D, considering all seven dominant failure modes (cone breakout, side face blowout, pryout, etc) including group failure calculations
- Anchor bolt pullout seismic requirements checks and supplemental seismic reinforcement design
- Biaxial loading and design for both shears and moments.
- Uplift design
- Load combination generator for five different codes, with load reversibility
- Printable detail report lists all input and output (great for plan checking)
- Color stress contours for bending/bearing stresses
- Color bolt group failure diagrams for each failure model
BASEPLT9 is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis of steel column base plates.
RISAConnection allows you to quickly build steel connections using a quick connection dialog box with pictures and descriptions.
BoltGroup computes shear capacity of an eccentrically loaded bolted connection using LRFD instantaneous center of rotation method.
RISAFoot is a compact application that allows you to analyze the behavior of different types of footings under certain loads.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID