ReWaRD is one of the leading programs for the design of embedded retaining walls, incorporating several UK and international design standards including BS 8002 and Eurocode 7.
Designed by engineers for engineers, ReWaRD draws upon the technical expertise of Geocentrix to produce the most powerful and user friendly set of tools for retaining wall design.
Design Standards Implemented
- British Standard 8002
- Eurocode 7
- CIRIA 104
- Hong Kong Geoguide1
- Corus Piling handbook
- Soil classification System based on BS5930, DIN 18196, and ASTM D2487-1069
- Extensive database of soil properties for over 250 soil types
- Database of sections for Larssen and Frodingham sheet piles (including new LX range)
- Special analysis for King Post walls
- Elastic, hybrid-elastic, wedge, Terzaghi’s, and Krey’s surcharge calculation methods
- Extensive help system
- Horizontal, Rising, Falling, and Stepped ground profiles
- Horizontal, Rising, Falling, and Berm excavations
- Gravel, Sand, Granular Silt, Cohesive Silt, Clay, Organic, Granular Fill, Cohesive Fill, Chalk, Rock, River Soils, and Custom soils
- Drained and Undrained layers/filled ground
- Hydrostatic, Constant, Hydrodynamic, Linear Seepage, Inverted, Dry, Standing, and Tidal water tables
ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails.
PYWALL considers soil-structure interaction by using a beam-column model and can analyze the behavior of a flexible retaining wall or soldier-pile wall with or without tiebacks or bracing systems.
ASDIP Retain is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of retaining walls, based on the latest IBC / ACI 318 specifications, that greatly simplifies the time-consuming calculations in any structural engineering office.
From shear walls and retaining walls to precast, ICF, and tilt-up walls, engineers worldwide use spWall to optimize complicated wall design, reinforcing, and deflections.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID