Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile, using current and historical design standards (such as Eurocode 7 & BS 8004) and pile groups under generalized 3-dimensional loading (using linear or non-linear soil models).
The Trial Edition of Repute allows you to try the program before you buy. The Trial Edition has some features disabled (e.g. saving and printing of projects) and others restricted (e.g. you can only specify one load case and up to two layers). The Trial Edition does, however, allow you to complete the step-by-step tutorials included in the program's Quick-Start Guide and on-line help.
Ultimate Limit State (ULS)
- Longitudinal ULS calculation
- Undrained calculations
- Drained calculations
- Fleming's load vs displacement analysis
- Various design standards, including Eurocode 7, BS 8004, and custom
- National Annexes for UK and Ireland
Servicability Limit State (SLS)
- Linear and non-linear continuum analysis via boundary element method (BEM)
- BEM calculation engine based on PGroupN version 2, used under exclusive licence from Geomarc
- BEM engine handles up to 350 piles with up to 50 elements per pile (total of 8000 degrees of freedom)
- Caters for piles of varying lengths, diameters, rakes, and moduli
- Full 3-dimensional loading (inc. torsion)
- Various soil models including linear elastic, linear-elastic/perfectly-plastic, & hyperbolic
- Handles up to 50 layers (homogeneous or Gibson profile within each layer)
- Randolph's Analysis provides estimate of settlement for single piles
- Fleming's load-displacement Analysis
- Project information: amendment, construction site, & party
- Geotechnical constituents: borehole, ground water table, rigid & soil layers, SPT, & standing water table
- Structural elements: augered, bored, H, & square piles, plus pile group
- Geometric objects: observation point, ordnance datum, & plane ground
- Actions: combination of actions, force, & moment
- Algorithms/Design standards: see above
- Scenarios: construction stage
- Calculations: see above
- Steels: Corus Advance 275 & 355, S235-450, & custom
- Materials: chalk, clay, coarse silt, cohesive fill, custom cohesive & granular soils, granular fill, gravel, organic soil, river soil, rock, sand, & silt
- Bearing piles: Corus UKBP range
- Sections: circular, custom & rectangular
PileROC is a program that predicts the load settlement curve at the pile head for the piles socketed into rock based on three commonly-used methods.
GEOTEC Office is a package for geotechnical and design engineering. The package contains programs such as ELPLA, Bohr, TIEF, Geotools and more.
Program DynaPile was developed to compute the dynamic stiffness of single piles or pile groups.
PileAXL is a program that analyzes the behaviour of single piles under axial loading applied at the pile head for both onshore and offshore engineering problems.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID