ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails. ReActiv's user interface has been designed to make the program simple to use and quick to learn - without sacrificing the level of control over calculations that engineers demand.
- Implements Highways Agency's Design Note HA68/94
- One-part, two-part, and infinite slopes
- Parabolic, parallel, horizontal, and custom water regimes
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, fill, chalk, and custom soils
- Uniform surcharge
- Geotextile, geogrid, soil nails, and custom reinforcement
- Soil classification system based on BS5930, DIN 18196, and ASTM D2487-1069
- Database of over 250 different soil types
- Automatically calculates ru
- Full control over direct shear, bearing, and interface shearing factors
- Reduce nail lengths by alternative design procedure
- Apply reinforcement force to Wedge 1 or 2
- User Manual including three tutorials
- Five supplied examples
- Spreadsheet-like display of calculated mechanisms and required reinforcement
- Calculates out-of-balance force for individual mechanisms
- Automatically calculates the Tmax and Tob mechanisms
Designed by engineers for engineers, ReWaRD draws upon the technical expertise of Geocentrix to produce the most powerful and user friendly set of tools for retaining wall design.
Software for liquefaction analysis, Software for settlement analysis by liquefaction: Liquefaction of saturated soils (silt, sand, and gravel) during earthquakes has caused severe damage to buildings, earth embankments, dams, and bridges.
iNovoLIQ application is designed for soil liquefaction analysis based on Idriss and Boulanger, 2014 methodology.
Shoring Suite is a software package that contains 4 Modules: Shoring, EarthPres, Surcharge, and Heave. These modules are sophisticated design and analysis tools developed by experienced engineers and professors.
Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID