PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
PyPile comes with common pile cross sections and custom cross section. Typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves (Barry J. Heyer and Lymon C. Reese) and custom p-y curve are included. Free or fixed pile-head boundary conditions are available to users.
- Built-in typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves.
- Multi-layered soil considered.
- P multiplier to reduce p value in p-y curves.
- Common pile cross sections and custom cross sections.
- Pile EI Multiplier to increase or reduce pile bending stiffness.
- Free and fixed pile head boundary conditions.
- Lateral force and pile head moment combinations.
- Results (deflection, moment, shear force, rotation angle) output as excel xlsx file.
- Soil profile graph ready to be exported and used in report.
- PyPile is FREE.
LPILE is a special-purpose program based on rational procedures for analyzing a pile under lateral loading using the p-y method.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
PileLAT is a finite-element based program that analyzes the behaviour of single piles mainly under lateral loading based on p-y curves.
PileAXL is a program that analyzes the behaviour of single piles under axial loading applied at the pile head for both onshore and offshore engineering problems.
Program DynaPile was developed to compute the dynamic stiffness of single piles or pile groups.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID