This spreadsheet performs stress analysis of a precast prestressed bridge girder at the prestress transfer and service stages. It sizes the girder and determines the amount of prestressing steel. The formulas and procedures used in the spreadsheet are accurate and comply with the 4th Edition of AASHTO LRFD; however, a full code check is required for bridge girder design beyond the scope of PSGSimple.
- girder properties calculator.
- user-defined girder properties database.
- simple span dead and live load moment calculations (may be overwritten by the user.
- moving load distribution factor calculations.
- permanent and temporary prestressing strands layout.
- immediate and long-term prestressing losses calculations.
- concrete stress calculations for two sections (midspan for service loads and strands harp point for prestress transfer stage).
The BRUFEM program is used to perform automated finite element modeling, analysis, and load rating of highway bridges using a complete 3-D model.
BridgeLink is an integrated bridge engineering software tool for analysis, design, and load rating.
PGSplice is our spliced girder analysis software. This software has been developed for the Alternate Route Project.
Calculates elongations and prestress losses due to friction and anchor set of three-dimensional post-tensioned tendon.
RMCalc is a Windows-based software program to compute restraint moments in precast prestressed concrete girder bridges constructed with continuous spans.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID