NovoSPT is a unique geotechnical software designed for correlating SPT blow counts (N) to various soil properties using 300 correlations.
Input data consists of field SPT blow counts versus depth, and soil layers data. NovoSPT applies all SPT corrections including overburden stress, rod length, borehole diameter, sampler type, and energy level.
- Estimation of 30 soil parameters including friction angle Ø, cohesion, CBR, relative density, undrained shear strength, modulus of elasticity, shear wave velocity, initial shear modulus, pressure-meter modulus and limit pressure, Mv, dilation angle, and more, based on 300 SPT correlations
- Calculating bearing capacity and settlement based on SPT
- Importing data from gINT, WinLog, LogPlot and text files
- Calculating depth normalized blow count (N1 60) versus depth
- Statistical module for comparing different correlations
- Correlations collected and cross checked using more than 70 references
NovoSPT is a very handy app for all geotechnical, geological and civil engineers in order to correlate SPT blow counts to various soil properties.
CBeam 2. 0 is a windows application that calculates section properties for composite beams.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and converting them to SPT blow counts (N60).
Calculates bending moments and shear forces for loads on a single span or continuous multi-span beam using the moment distribution method.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID