The calculation is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels. The program enables you to design over 50 of the most common types of welded connections stressed by various combinations of load.
The calculation deals with the following tasks
- Design of connections with butt welds.
- Design of connections with fillet welds.
- Design of connections with plug and slot welds.
- Design of connections with spot (resistance) welds.
- Strength control of designed connections.
- The program includes a table with approx. 700 carbon steels suitable for welding according to the material standards ANSI, EN, JIS, ISO, DIN, BS, NF, UNI, UNE, SIS, CSA, NBN, NP, NS, ON and CSN.
- The program also includes a dimensional table of steel sections S, ST, W, WT, C, L according to ASTM/AISI/AISC and T, I, U, L sections according to DIN/EN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards AWS, AISC, ANSI, EN, ISO, DIN and others.
List of standards: prEN 1993-1-8, EN 10024, EN 10034, EN 10055, EN 10056, EN 10279, DS 952, DIN 15018, DIN 18800, DIN 1024, DIN 1025, DIN 1026, DIN 1028, DIN 1029, CSN 050120
MITCalc Bolted Connections is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp. , acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
Civil/structural app that bundles welding related tools. Allows you to calculate if a weld is strong enough.
EC PRAXIS 3J is an entirely new software application, for the analysis and design of steel connections according to EC3.
MITCalc Profiles solves area characteristics of common profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID