The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available. Features static and moving loads, support settlements, non-linear analysys of beam on elastic foundation and influence lines analysis. It allows elastic and column support conditions, hinges and variable beam stiffness.
- Up to 100 spans
- Concentrated and linear loads
- Support displacement load
- Free or fixed ends of the beam
- Column supports (above or below)
- Elastic and compression only supports
- In-span hinges (moment release)
- Variable beam stiffness within a span
- Sway frame option (for beams with columns)
- Static analysis
- Beam on elastic foundation non-linear analysis
- Support settlement analysis
- Moving load analysis for user-defined lane+truck type of loads. Standards loads such as HL93, CL-625, M 1600, Cooper E90 and others are included in truck database.
- Influence lines of forces, support reactions and deflections
- Multiple load cases
- Load combinations
- Force envelopes
- Section properties calculator
- SI and US customary units
- Customized printing
Abnormal Load Vehicles, HB Vehicles, BD21 Annex D Vehicles and BD86 STGO Vehicles are analysed as moving loads across a single or multi-span continuous line beam to determine critical bending moments and shear forces.
Builds two-dimensional bridge models and performs static and moving load analyzes. Uses GT STRUDL as a structural analysis engine.
Calculates bending moments and shear forces for loads on a single span or continuous multi-span beam using the moment distribution method.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID