Program suite FIN EC is a great tool for design and static and dynamic analysis of 2D and 3D frame structures. FIN EC is popular among our customers mainly for its simple control. Individual applications included in the suite are closely connected to each other, however they can work separately. All programs of the suite support the new European standards - Eurocodes.
Structural and Stress Analysis
- FIN 3D - Analysis of 3D beam and frame structures by FEM
- FIN 2D - Analysis of 2D beam and frame structures by FEM
Design and check of steel structures
- Steel Design of steel elements according to EC3 standard
- Fire-resistance of steel structures according to EC3 standard
- Steel joints Verification of connections of steel structures according to EC3 standard
- Column base Analysis of column bases of steel structures according to EC3 standard
Calculations of cross-sectional characteristics
- Section Calculation of cross-sectional characteristics
- Sector Characteristics of thin-walled steel cross-sections
ConSteel provides a structural analysis software for the design office mainly involved in constructions of steel and composite structures.
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures.
C2ProFire analyzes the heating evolution of I-H shaped steel profiles under fire situation.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
ASCE705I is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of determining ice loading due to freezing rain on structural steel members per the ASCE 7-05 Code.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID