EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
It features a Full GUI (Graphical User Interface) for pre-processing or post-processing and uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for plane trusses for its analysis needs.
- Full GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Linear static analysis of 2D Trusses (*1)
- 2 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node
- Elastic (Spring) nodes
- Computation of Node x, y Translations
- Computation of Element Axial Forces
- Computation of Element Axial Stresses
- Computation of Element Axial Strains
- Computation of Constraint Reactions
- Computation of Spring forces
EngiLab Beam. 2D 2014 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID