SeismoSignal constitutes an easy and efficient way to process strong-motion data, featuring a user-friendly visual interface and being capable of deriving a number of strong-motion parameters often required by engineer seismologists and earthquake engineers. SeismoSignal calculates:
- elastic and constant-ductility inelastic response spectra
- Fourier and Power spectra
- Arias (Ia) and characteristic (Ic) intensities
- Cumulative Absolute Velocity (CAV) and Specific Energy Density (SED)
- Root-mean-square (RMS) of acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Sustained maximum acceleration (SMA) and velocity (SMV)
- Effective design acceleration (EDA) Acceleration (ASI) and velocity (VSI) spectrum intensity
- predominant (Tp) and mean (Tm) periods
- Husid and energy flux plots
- Bracketed, uniform, significant and effective durations
SeismoSpect 2.1 / SeismoSoft
SeismoSpect constitutes a simple and efficient platform that allows to create a personal library of ground motion records and save them all in a single file making it easy to handle and share large numbers of records.
ground motion, earthquake, accelerogram, spectrum, seismologists, acceleration, elastic spectra, response spectra
SeismoArtif 2.1 / SeismoSoft
SeismoArtif is an application capable of generating artificial earthquake accelerograms matched to a specific target response spectrum using different calculation methods and varied assumptions.
earthquake accelerogram, spectrum, seismomatch, nonlinear dynamic analysis of structures, spectra, eurocode 8, accelerogram
SeismoMatch 2.1 / SeismoSoft
SeismoMatch is an application capable of adjusting earthquake accelerograms to match a specific target response spectrum, using the wavelets algorithm proposed by Abrahamson  and Hancock et al.
earthquake accelerogram, abrahamson, wavelet algorithm, earthquake, spectrum, seismic, earthquake records
SeismoStruct 7 / SeismoSoft
SeismoStruct is a Finite Element package capable of predicting the large displacement behaviour of space frames under static or dynamic loading, taking into account both geometric nonlinearities and material inelasticity.
finite element, displacement, space frame, earthquake, seismo, seismic
AmQuake 1.24 / Cervenka Consulting Ltd
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
construction, earthquake analysis, masonry, seismic, eurocode 6, eurocode 8, masonry building, pushover analysis
|Jorge Elias Alva Hurtado · 10 Apr 2012|
Submit a review using your Facebook ID