Didger is a highly accurate digitizing program that will be an invaluable addition to your software library. In seconds, Didger precisely transforms points, lines, or areas from your graphics, aerial photos, paper maps, imported vector files, scanned raster images or GeoTIFF photos to a versatile digital format you can use with your other software.
By Didger you can
- Digitize a vector or raster project onscreen.
- Digitize directly into a vector project using a GPS unit.
- Display all the raw data being sent form the GPS unit or save it to a data or text file.
- Average the data from the GPS over x number of sample points.
- See the current position of the satellites that are being used for a lock for the GPS.
- Display all GPS displays and settings.
- View the current elevation with the GPS unit.
- Thin and smooth objects by selecting point selection removal, deviation distance, vertex averaging, or spline smoothing options.
- Reshape objects by adjusting individual nodes.
- Combine, split, and/or reverse islands and lakes.
- Merge two polygons together, or create a polygon from the intersection of two polygons.
DigiCad 3D is an excellent tool for dealing with images, drawings, photographs of building, regular or irregular surfaces and maps.
Golden Softwares Surfer software is a full-function 3D visualization, contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows.
MapViewer is an affordable mapping and spatial analysis tool that allows you to easily produce publication-quality thematic maps
Strater is a powerful and innovative well log, borehole and cross section plotting software package for geoscientists.
Grapher is the only graphing program you will ever need. Create powerful stunning graphs quickly and efficiently. Ideal for scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID