Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
CADRE Profiler is used to design section profiles and determine their geometric properties for custom beam cross sections which can be composed of different materials
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
RISASection allows the user to define any type of complex cross section either by combining standard shapes or by defining new shapes.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID