The main goal of Bridge2d is quickly and efficiently to build and analyze realistic bridge models with minimum efforts. Great for new designs and bridge load rating when numerous structural models shall be effectively evaluated within a short time.
Requires GT STRUDL version 9701 or later licensed to database exchange feature (DBX).
- Generates continuous beams/frames with variable spans and columns length; superstructure hinges and column moment releases; foundation springs and stiffness elements. Does not require tedious node numbering. Plots model with applied loads.
- Allows all static loads available in GT STRUDL applied in an easy way.
- Generates influence lines and computes maximum force envelopes due to custom truck and lane loads including AASHTO LRFD loads.
- Creates load combinations.
- Great visual presentation with Excel graphs of force and displacements diagrams and maximum envelopes.
- Allows to query results.
- Capable of post-processing independent GT STRUDL 2d models and loading them with the moving loads.
- On-line help and custom toolbars.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
QConBridge is a live load analysis program for continuous bridge frames.
The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available.
The simplest and versatile software for structural analysis and design of bridges with super structures, sub structures, foundations, hydrological analysis, culverts, underpasses.
The BRUFEM program is used to perform automated finite element modeling, analysis, and load rating of highway bridges using a complete 3-D model.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID