This intuitive and feature rich finite element app is especially useful for civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects and students who wish to design continuous beams.
You may input and edit hyperstatic beams, forces, supports etc both graphically and textually. The calculations are performed transparently in the background without disturbing your work and presented almost immediately.
Main features are:
- F, T and q (rectangular and triangular) loads
- Fixed and hinge connections at beam ends
- Moment, Shear, Stress, Deflection, Reaction forces and Unity checks
- Imposed deflections
- M, N, V, ux, uz, utot, phi, sigma and unity checks output
- Fixed, hinge and roller supports in any direction
- Load cases and load combinations, including safety factors
- Profile groups; each group can have its own color
- Import any steel profile or general section from our free Engineering Libraries (EU, UK, AU, US & CA profiles)
- Import dxf files
- Export to our Concrete Design and Steel Design apps
- Share picture
- Snap points
- Undo function
- Multi copy
- Scale entire structure
- Automatic dimension lines (Autocad look)
- Element and node numbers
- Both graphical and textual edit modes
- Metric & Imperial units
- Multitouch zoom (pinch zooming)
- Many options for showing/hiding items
- Options to set almost all colors in the app
- Dark and light theme
- Available in 10 Languages
- Save your structures in the cloud (CloudConstruct)
- Built-in simple scientific calculator
- Wobbly effect
This intuitive and feature rich finite element app is especially useful for civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects and students who wish to design 2D frames.
Civil engineering app to determine the amount of reinforcement in a concrete section for preliminary design.
BEAMANAL is a MS-Excel spreadsheet workbook for the analysis of single-span beams (simple, propped, fixed, or cantilever) and continuous beams of up to 5 spans.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
BAP is a continuous beam analysis program that solves for reactions, shear, moment, deflection, and rotation at points along the length of the beam.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID