For 2D drafting, AutoCAD LT delivers AutoCAD software’s 2D drawing tools at a cost-effective price. Speed design work with AutoCAD LT 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac OS X. Share precise documentation with the reliability of TrustedDWG technology. Connect your 2D CAD software workflow across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions.
While there are hundreds of small differences between the full AutoCAD package and AutoCAD LT, there are a few recognized major differences in the software's features:
- 3D Capabilities: AutoCAD LT lacks the ability to create, visualize and render 3D models as well as 3D printing.
- Network Licensing: AutoCAD LT cannot be used on multiple machines over a network.
- Customization: AutoCAD LT does not support customization with LISP, ARX, and VBA.
- Management and automation capabilities with Sheet Set Manager and Action Recorder.
- CAD standards management tools.
AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design, drafting, modeling, drawing, and engineering.
CAD Touch is an editor and viewer that completely reinvents on-site drawing, giving to professionals in various core fields like architecture, engineering, real estate, home design, and more, the power to measure, draw and view their work on-site.
Point Layout construction layout software helps contractors and subcontractors bring model accuracy to the field.
Autodesk Revit is building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors.
CadStd is a general purpose, easy to learn CAD/drafting program for creating professional quality mechanical designs, house plans, blueprints, schematics and charts utilizing ANSI drawing standards.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID