ArchiCAD is an architectural BIM CAD software for Macintosh and Windows developed by the Hungarian company Graphisoft. ArchiCAD offers specialized solutions for handling all common aspects of aesthetics and engineering during the whole design process of the built environment - buildings, interiors, urban areas, etc
ArchiCAD is a complete design suite with 2D and 3D drafting, visualization and other functions for architects, designers and planners. A wide range of software applications are integrated in ArchiCAD to cover most of the design needs of an architectural office
- 2D CAD software- drawing tools for creating accurate and detailed technical drawings
- 3D Modeling software - a 3D CAD interface specially developed for architects capable of creating various kind of building forms
- Architectural rendering and Visualization software - a high performance rendering tool to produce photorealistic pictures or videos
- Desktop publishing software - with similar features to mainstream DTP software to compose printed materials using technical drawings pixel-based images and texts
- Document management tool - a central data storage server with remote access, versioning tool with backup and restore features
- Building Information Modeling software - not just a collection of the above mentioned applications with an integrated user interface but a novel approach to building design called BIM
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in two dimensions (2d).
iProject is a Web service for designers, architects, investors, developers and engineers.
AEC Buildings is a project quantity estimation and 3d drawing tool to quickly prepare your designs, drawings, dimensioning and quantity estimation.
Domus. Cad is a program for architectural 3D design which allows you to face 3D design with the same simplicity as a traditional 2D design.
AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design, drafting, modeling, drawing, and engineering.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID