2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in truss analysis.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static analysis of 2D trusses
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Bars
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc. )
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Initial displacement conditions
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
With Truss Explorer you can easily create quotation or manufacturing documentation for the entire project.
Easy to use 3D truss analyzer using finite element methods. It has an easy graphical interface where you can define, loads, nodes and elements.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
Software suite TRUSS4 is designed for analysis of timber truss structures connected with punched metal plate fasteners.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID