2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static and dynamic analysis of beams, frames and trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in frame analysis.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static and dynamic analysis of multi span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames
- Modal analysis and eigenvalues estimation
- User controlled damping coefficient
- Mode superposition method in order to calculate the dynamic response
- Automatic creation of consistent mass matrix (Engissols patent)
- Multi-step dynamic analysis which is fully customized
- User controlled step and time parameters
- Definition of time-dependent loading on elements and nodes
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Beams
- 3 Degrees of freedom per Node, 6 per Beam
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc. )
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Initial displacement and speed conditions
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
The ANSRuop computer program is specialized structural analysis software, designed for scientific research as well as to aid practicing engineers.
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses.
The FB-MultiPier analysis program is a nonlinear finite element analysis program capable of analyzing multiple bridge pier structures interconnected by bridge spans.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID